Thursday 6 January 2011

New Year New You!

Happy New Year ...
Love Chameleon x x




Helping You To Change Your Karma

So its official….the cheese and wine parties and bad taste Christmas jumpers parties are over! The selection boxes have been eaten (mine was demolished on Christmas night!)  And we can no longer get away with saying "yes I will have some more…well it is Christmas!"  Well that’s fine.... now we can now properly make a start on our new year’s resolutions!  

So what is it this year?
 Change of Image? Make sure I look great at the weddings I go to this year? Get out of my style rut? Stop buying things I don't need? Get rid of all the things in my wardrobe I don't wear?

I've got loads of resolutions but this year the main one is to start writing a blog! I've always been, shall we say, quite opinionated!!!... Particularly where clothes are concerned! This is definitely one of the reasons I'm an image consultant!  But anyway I thought what a good way of sharing my opinions with even more people so here I am!    

Clothes have always been a massive passion of mine - I love the power of clothes. I love how they can make you feel, I love how they can not only change your personality but also change how people respond to you. I've decided for me 2011 is going to be a year of action and spontaneity! 

So I've started...........

What are you hoping for in 2011??


Why not make 2011 your most stylish year yet with Chameleon Image Consultancy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment